Monday, October 2, 2006

Wow, thank You Jesus! :D You answered my prayer so exactly... :D haha...

Was in the TV room of PGP blk 16 reading my Bible just now, when 2 security guards came in. Froze a bit, but prayed in my heart to God that He'll let me stay and not let them drive me out. Then one of the guards commented that the place was very messy, with the sofas all around... then this thought came to mind, why not help them? So tried helping them, but they said it's ok, said it's not my fault, so no need to worry about it. Then they left the room.

Wow... God, You are good and Your mercy endures forever!!! :D

As a bonus, they fixed the Aircon That Refused To Stay Turned On. Wow... God really is wise! :D Haha... so touched by His care and concern for His children... :D
********
Also very blessed by Jits, haha... since I was in PGP, I decided to bless her with some potato chips...

Then a few hours later, she came down and blessed me with HOT CHOCOLATE!!! Not just any hot chocolate... It's a Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate... mmm~~~~....


Thank God It's Chocolate! ;)

Haha... thank God for her! How true God's Word is: "A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed." aMeN!

No comments: