Saturday, October 7, 2006

Woke up moody again, but praise God! Today got better and better... was refreshed by the lunchtime fellowship - HY, Shuyi, Ceyang, Calyn and Calyn's sis - and esp Huanyan's prayer for me at the bus-stop.

Then had a good time at the project interview wif my project mate, Shennon. Got to know her better too. Great learning to work with her - she's a self-described "punctuality freak". So can see how God put different ppl into my life to train me and shape me, to understand what makes ppl particular about punctuality. Jesus knows my every weakness, so He wants to change me for the better. :)

Then project interview with some director (I'm guessing he's a big shot) - prayed for God's blessing on it - it went really well. :) Funny thing is, Shen and I dressed to the nines for this project interview, but the director dressed up in a T-shirt and jeans. Ironic, eh? :)

Then tooth pain. Saw the dentist.

He x-rayed my tooth and saw my 2nd lower left molar was badly decayed. Told me root-canal treatment + capping the tooth would be $1500+.

Pain again, and this time it wasn't because of my toothache.

Root-canal + crown: $1500.
Tooth extraction: $30.

Hmm. But he said he can't extract the tooth yet, because the clinic going to close soon. Ouch.

Then met up Zhiwei wif YF and Flince. Shared wif him about prayer. Great time! :D Thank God for Zhiwei. Very touched too. We gave him the New Believers' gift too. Then Flince and I had dinner wif him. After that we watched some comedy on Google Video at HQ wif Andrew and Guoxiong too. Good time...

Staying over at HQ tonight with Zhiwei.

This is the day that the Lord has made! :)

No comments: