Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Reply from Ps Jeff!

Left these two questions on Ps Jeff's blog:

After your sermon on Saturday about work, I was thinking,

(1) How can one find out his/her God-given talents? and

(2) How can I combine my passion with work?

And he replied!

Hi Yeu Ann,

There are such test (eg SHAPE)that can help us. We can also talk to people who knows us and loves us to find out more.

When we know our talents and our passion, we can then go about serachign for a suitable work. One of the keys is to talk to people who are in the industry that you are interested in to find out more about the work.

Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot, Ps Jeff! :D Don't know if he's reading this... haha... but, hey, Ps Jeff, if you do happen to read this, just really want to say I really thank God for your life and especially your zeal and passion and love for God over the years. It has served as a constant inspiration and example to me, to really "never be lacking in zeal, but keep [my] spiritual fervour, serving the Lord."

Thanks so much, bro! And also enjoy the times talking with you - feel very blessed! :)

No comments: