Sunday, October 1, 2006

Talked with YF today. Shared with her my disappointment, etc. But she encouraged me. "God has the best counsel for each and every one of us."

More to write.

Dance Rehearsal was fun. I realise I LOVE to dance! :) praise God! want to try more...

Lord, I can't find the Adobe Premiere DVD tt I borrowed from Weizhu. Forgive me Daddy... I want to be BLAMELESS before You and men in my stewardship and finances.

The Bible says it IS possible to be blameless, even though we cannot be perfect. And I realised after listening to Ps Jeff's sermon, tt it is a very powerful witness for Christ if we can be blameless in our workplaces, just like how Daniel, prime minister in Babylon, was blameless - that even his enemies couldn't find any way to pin blame on him - unless it had something to do with his faith.

That's the kind of life I want!!! If I'm scolded, let it be because I'm doing good! If I'm persecuted, let it be because I stuck my head out to do something right in the eyes of Christ! If I'm being harassed, let it be because I chose to stand on the side of Truth!

Glorify Your name, Lord Jesus!

No comments: