Thursday, October 5, 2006

RF gave me a simple gift today from his Europe trip. Feel very loved - somehow, a gift warms my heart, because you know that behind the gift, no matter how small or simple, is someone who loves you and was thinking of you.

His advice and sharing to me over lunch:
- Build strong friendship first, then can think of r/p
Somehow he managed to discern exactly which sister I like - pinpoint precision! Wah, it really is a blessing from God having a friend who can "read" your mind... :)

- Deliverables
Ministry plans - don't just have slogans - have concrete deliverables. And keep them realistic.

- Don't flunk! Accountability?
He'll scold me if I stay back one more sem to do just one module - tt'll not a good testimony!

- His helping me grow in discernment
Touched me a lot, because he knows that this is one of my weakest areas, so he's teaching me through untold ways how I can grow in this area.

Wow... "Perfume and incense bring joy to the heart, and the pleasantness of one's friend springs from his earnest counsel." Proverbs 27:9

No comments: