Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Spilled HOT soup on my hand. Scalded.
Frustrated! Complained to God, WHY DID YOU MAKE ME LIKE THIS???

Then said sorry to Him. but i'm so frustrated. why? why am i so poor in situational awareness? and social awarenesS?

this is not even a matter of social skills. This is SURVIVAL SKILLS leh.

Was ranting to my shep just now.

He said,
http://sg.geocities.com/peterongnetV2/index.html /// says:
go to sleep
http://sg.geocities.com/peterongnetV2/index.html /// says:
think u need to rest liao

Yah. that's true. I need to rest. He made me in need of rest. Like what Jitsy said, she realised that she's basically not very functional when she doesn't have much sleep.

Same here too. In fact, most people wouldn't be functional without sleep, I guess.

Sleep... humility in action I think. Acknowledging via this action that we are only human, after all, creatures of clay.

"For dust you are, and to dust you shall return."

And the sooner I acknowledge this truth of my mortality, the sooner I can really live.

Well, still won't go to sleep so soon. Still rushing my assignment. But... I will sleep asap.

No comments: