Monday, October 9, 2006

From Ellson's blog - "rem wat u are good at..."

Wow, thank God! :D He hears my heart's questions... Came across Ellson's blog entry, and it really encouraged me a lot. =)

BTW FYI for those who dunno who Ellson is, Ellson's one of the careleaders in the NUS ministry, and he's been a real Godsend to me - he's the one who egged me on to train up pple to take over me in the NUS MM ministry. Very thankful to God for this dear bro, who has helped push me to grow and to max my potential for Christ in my life!!!

*******
rem wat you are good at...
according to research... in US, nearly 85% of the people felt that they could work harder on the job. and more than half of them claimed that they could double their effectiveness if they wanted to... why you ask? it is because very few people are working in their areas of strength. who likes to work in the area of weakness.. duh! yupz... that's why we must always asking ourselves wat are our strength... wat are the things that we are good in.... and then to remind ourselves of it.. so that we can continuously improving ourselves in those areas!!

there are some of the strength my cg ppl possesses
jiadai - energetic...
guan - willingness...
eric - detailed...
gx - gifted in writings...
ven - simple child-like faith...
ruisi - dancing...
kaili - "can do" spirit...

we all have so much in us... so much that we can offer to God... wat's yours...

NUS100... you are with me?

No comments: