Monday, September 25, 2006

Still having anger in my heart towards this bro.

He's a rude ******* I tell you, Lord!

Why don't You do something in his heart? I'm so...

Upset. Angry. Pissed off. Judgemental.

I hate his hypocrisy, his stubbornness.

X(

Why, God?

I find it very hard still to love him.

He's a self-righteous idiot, I tell you!

Knock some sense into his head!!!

Grr...

"In your anger, do not sin. Search your heart and be silent."

*sigh*

Father, forgive him, for he doesn't know what he's doing.

And...

Help me take a look at my own heart too. I really want to be like You, Jesus, even when the fear and anger and past hurts seize my heart everytime I see him.

I know how self-righteous I can be... how judgemental...

Search me, oh God, and know my heart. I want to do the right thing in Your eyes...

Because You loved him enough to die for him on the cross...

I'm so far off from Your heart. But please help me keep on trying... and give me the grace daily to love him, just as You loved me even when I was so unlovely.

To show him genuine care and concern, even if I get rebuffed and rejected.

In Jesus' most precious name... thank You for listening to this prayer, Daddy. I'm really so sorry. Please help me love this bro... to have a breakthru in this area. In Jesus' most powerful name, amen.

No comments: