Monday, September 25, 2006

A Clearer Mind!

Thank God so much for His faithfulness! :D Think He helped me realise today, after all my blogging and my melancholy, that I've been dwelling in this too long. I've let myself get 'smoked' out with all these distracting thoughts... all this happened after I prayed and poured out my heart to Daddy. :)

So now my mind's clearer, and the way ahead is clearer too. Realised that when I dwell a lot in melancholic thoughts, very often I tend to forget the MANY blessings that God has blessed me today with, e.g. the fact that we managed to meet Zhiwei up for follow-up... for his willing heart to learn... his openness in sharing his doubts and questions... I'm really very encouraged by him!!! :D haha... praise God... and we're praying earnestly too that God will make a way for him to come down for this Wednesday's subd new believers' party too! :D haha... yup, personally, i'd really love him to come down too, 'cos i think there will be a special time where the follow-uppers get to pray for and together with the new believers... and i really hope to have that joyful experience too! Never mind if I don't have this experience after all - it's not I anyway, but Christ who deserves all the glory! :D Hallelujah! All this is solely by His grace... how He opened up Zhiwei's heart through a dream even before he met us...

"For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight... In love he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves..."

aMeN! Thank You so much for YF, for Flince... that we can share with him... so thankful!!! :D Thank You Jesus!

And thank You so much also for the wonderful fellowship today at HQ... thank You also for the time with my project mates... thank You Jesus!!! Thank You for Huanyan, for his company today, thank You for my other brothers and sisters... thank You for the good dinner with Jan and Ashleigh...

Thank You so much for all these wonderful things You have blessed me with...

Thank You Jesus! :D

Thank You also for the opportunity to serve even more in the HopeKids ministry... I'll be trying something out new... dancing... haha, yeah, it sounds ludicrous, but what does that matter? I'm simply dancing for my King of Kings, and I want to dance for joy, like King David danced! aMeN!

aMeN! Thank You for clearing the haze and the smoke from my mind... You know how the Enemy so loves to 'smoke' and confuse us... and fire flaming arrows of discouragement at us... but You have given us Your wonderful Word and the power of prayer! Yes and Amen!!! :D

Thank You Jesus! :D You are good, all the time! All the time, You are good!

"Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thess 5:16-18. aMeN!

No comments: