Monday, September 25, 2006

Lord, help me just treat her as a friend. To keep my head on my shoulder - there's still the final lap of the final semester in the NUS ministry to be run. :)
You've given me so many wonderful friends, things and memories... this is the last lap, to be finished with all joy... to hear that praise from You,
that praise that all the saints and heroes across the ages have longed to hear from You... "Well done, good and faithful servant!"
In Jesus' most wonderful name, aMEN!

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders, and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.
Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the Author and Perfecter of our faith, who for the JOY set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."


Not that liking someone is a sin; but I don't want to get distracted by my heart - so deceitful so many times - in this final lap. My heart says, "But what if...", but Your Word says, "Trust Me - I will provide for you."

So I want to give my very best final shot for Jesus! To SPRINT THE FINAL LAP WITH ALL JOY!!!

C'mon, YA... can you hear the saints in heaven shouting "Jiayou!"? (Well, maybe those saints who can speak Mandarin. Haha...)

Ah... there's still the siren call of my heart, but... put your helmet on, roll up your sleeves and charge!

Trust God to provide for you when the time is right, ok? :)

No comments: