Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Now having a headache. Lord, heal my headache. Just was praying just now. Meditating on John 21... think this verse impressed itself on my heart... "Lovest thou me?... FEED my lambs."

What does it mean to FEED His lambs?
I was thinking... to feed means to meet his needs... to sense when he is hungry - spiritually, emotionally... physically, ha, i reckon he's pretty well-fed already... :) but spiritually...

Lord, tink something that I realise about myself thru this experience is that I really don't have very much of a shepherd's heart... but i really want to grow in a wise shepherd's heart... wonder how can I feed him better?

Oh... i think He reminded me... He is working together with me... He wants me to keep him well-covered in prayer... because in the end, Jesus is the Chief Shepherd... in fact, like what Jitsy wrote before, He's more eager to see him grow than I am.

So must keep him well-covered in prayer... which i really want to thank God for... because we only managed to meet him for 24-hrs follow-up one WEEK later... because he wasn't free for the rest of the days (i think).

But had this assurance from God that everything will work out fine... just keep him covered in prayer regularly... because God will take care of him when we are unable to. And things worked out fine. :) YF and I sensed that he was quite hungry to learn more about the faith when we were sharing with him. Encouraged by what God can do...

So am going off to pray a quick prayer for him. Really want to see him grow more and more... to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, that he may be filled to all the measure of the fullness of God.

Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus, throughout all generations, forever and ever! Amen!

No comments: