Saturday, September 30, 2006

I have a dream for God... :D

After what Shuyi shared in a blog comment (thanks sis! :)), it sparked my ideas... what if, hor, Hope Media works together with Hope Resources? Because something I learnt in my media studies modules is that media distribution networks are extremely crucial to the success and influence of media products.

So I had this idea, that one day, we can have a beautiful giant LCD/plasma screen in a Hope Resource store in, say, New York, advertising the latest in Hope Media productions. And these productions will be really great stuff... think on the par with Dreamworks, Paramount and Disney... and we'll have a massive stock of wonderful movies, whether Christian or "secular", for everyone to watch and learn from...

(Haha... this reminds me of what Claramae was sharing with me yesterday. She really enjoys watching movies, and analysing the cinematographic film language, not just the plot... the way the camera points at the actors' faces...)

So I'm even more excited when I think about this dream... that one day, we'll see a giant distribution network throughout the world, disseminating wonderful, edifying and excellent movies and what not... to a new generation that is becoming increasingly post-literate and post-modern.

Oh God! Show forth Your glory through mortal jars of clay like us! To be salt and light to generation after generation till You return in all glory and power! In Jesus' most wonderful name, amen!

No comments: