Monday, September 18, 2006

Klogs

God, I'm very nuah leh. Am feeling very sian trying to read up about media and globalization theories. :P

But just want to pen down some thanksgiving thoughts that You have blessed me with. They're more of backlogs - or in WZ's words, 'klogs'! :)

1. Thank God for Shirley... for her help yesterday night, very touched. Really thank God for her. Indebted to her in fact. ;)
2. Thank God also for Saturday's Hope 15th Anniversary Service. So many things to write about, but I'll put them into point-form:
  • For the reminder that it's not what people have done that counts so much as what GOD has done, in and through them...

  • For how You've used our church to touch lives, both inside and outside the church

  • For the wonderful MM, animations and music and worship and lighting and deco and God knows what else...

  • For Ellson who helped charter a few buses to take the NUS pple to Geylang for delicious makan

  • And best! For my dear friend Zhiwei who came down to join us... ah, that one die-die must share testimony!

3. For the time of shepping wif Peter today at Lau Pa Sat food court. That the bday letter that I typed for him blessed him a lot... and for his personal sharing, and especially his wise advice that he gave me regarding the MM training that I'm currently giving.

No comments: