Friday, September 29, 2006

"In fact, I miss Him!"

Thank You Jesus, You are so real... when there are times I am tempted to question Your realness, I recall the gospels of how You lived, how You walked the 33 years of Your life on this small earth... and how You died... and how You rose from the dead...

Truly, no one could ever make up a story of how REAL and AWESOME Jesus is!

Just read about a group of Buddhists who devote themselves to learning from the teachings of Jesus... I'm not sure if they have trusted in Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour... but this really stunned me so much... in fact the Dalai Lama awared - so awesome is Jesus the Jew that even Gentiles will flock to Him to hear from Him... Gandhi also made it a point to practise Your teachings...

This really puts me to shame as one who calls himself a Christ-follower... how can it be that those who do not believe in Him as Lord and Saviour obey His teachings more faithfully than those who claim to follow Him? Truly, as Paul wrote, "You who brag about the law, do you dishonor God by breaking the law? As it is written: "God's name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you."

So I really want to be a more faithful follower of Jesus Christ, the only sinless Man ever to walk the face of this earth. I want to welcome Him more and more every day, into every room of my heart... His heart is SO BIG that even the non-Christians, those who have really seen what He really is like, cannot but helped be moved by Him... there was this atheist, who after many years of denouncing Christianity - in fact, he was previously an evangelist - said that he really admired Jesus, saying that there simply is no one like him... And as he went on, he could control himself no longer, and broke down in front of his interviewer and cried, saying, "In fact, I miss Him!"

Wow... there simply is no one like Jesus. In fact, I miss Him!

No comments: