Friday, September 8, 2006

Ha, I think the main thread of thot was this: "God, I have made so little impact on the lives of others."

But, well, take captive of this thot! "Keep your desire for God central."

Yup, apart from Jesus, I can do nothing. But if I remain in Him, I will bear much fruit. This is a firm promise from God Himself. Amen!

So I'll put aside all these sad thoughts, for though they may be true, but well, God knows my heart... He knows that i DO love Him... poor scum that i am, yet He loves me so much!

Learnt this song from the HopeKids Evax service... it's very shiok! A real ear-worm. :)
Jesus, you're my Superhero!
You're my star, You're my best friend
Jesus, you're my Superhero!
You're my star, You're my best friend

Yeah... better than Spiderman
Yeah... better than Superman
Yeah... better than Batman

No comments: