Friday, March 27, 2009

Wow! God really is amazing! Was chatting with one of my CG sisters, when she suddenly
messaged me:
m x       keep looking forward because I can't go backwards says (11:00 PM):
oh my gosh
i ve to tell u something!
haha
  [yeu@nn] true waiting says (11:00 PM):
sure
wat happened?
m x       keep looking forward because I can't go backwards says (11:00 PM):
im using an evaluation software for modelling.. n it has only 25 saves.. which is way too miserable
m x       keep looking forward because I can't go backwards says (11:01 PM):
but i actually managed to complete my last modelling on the 25th save!!
haha
  [yeu@nn] true waiting says (11:01 PM):
WHOA
m x       keep looking forward because I can't go backwards says (11:01 PM):
it seems like a miracle man
Wow! Praise God! I remember HQ and I were keeping her in our prayers yesterday, especially since she has a deadline to meet. :)

Yay. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. Aye-men!

No comments: