Monday, March 23, 2009

Purity and Passion

These past weeks, thank God. Think the clarity of His calling for me is so much sharper. And as it gets sharper, the deeper the conviction calls.

Purity. Passion. These things that I'm going through, are blazing crystal clear. Now the curtain, the veil, is being lifted up and I see more clearly now.

It's only a matter of time. Before I go to follow where He calls me to go. But His timing, not mine.

Maybe it'll be lonely. Maybe it'll not be. But HQ's sharing to me was a good reminder that if we want to step out and step up, then we must be prepared to go it alone.

Crazy? Maybe. But I'd rather be crazy for Christ, than to be sane without Him. "For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain."

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot, missionary-cum-martyr

No comments: