Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What True Waiting Means!

Romans 8:25
But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.
I suddenly get it! After a short chat with HQ just now, and a decision and prayer after that, suddenly I understand what it means to hope! And to hope does not mean to rush - on the contrary - the more hope we have, the more we are able to wait patiently.

Total and sudden revelation. Crystal clear! I see now, bright and clear, what true hope and waiting are! Now I can see the truth and the meaning of these words! Praise the Lord! :D

And what a joy it is to wait upon the Lord! I thought it was a dreary mundane plodding in the trenches - but it is actually a freedom, a song so bright and full of cheer that you could be flogged and stuck in the stocks in prison, and yet sing so clear that the prison walls would tumble down...

I now see what it really means to wait! Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! =D

I don't think a lot of people will understand what I'm writing about. It's ok. It's just that God opened my eyes to clear up a misconception that I had been having all along... thank God for Huaqiang, and thank God for His patience, and for answering my prayer for guidance.

Thank God for His dear Spirit, Who leads me into all truth. Yeah and amen!

Sing A Song of Freedom
by Cliff Richard
As I look around me I see the world
In a different light
Everything is changing and it happened
One night
Changing for the better and it starts
With you and me
So well sing our song together and forever
Well be free

Sing a song of freedom
People together everybody sing
Sing a song of freedom each and everyman
People come together all across the land

No comments: