Monday, March 16, 2009

  • To start discipling one boy (think I'd love to take on the tougher one... it'll help me rely on God even more...) in the HopeKids CG.
  • Would like to take on the role of a CGL for HopeKids.
It's amazing. Eilton today said that he can't make it for HopeKids duty next week, so he asked me to lead the Pri 6 caregroup together with Liting (the sis from Youth, not my CG) too.

Haha. Soo Feng said I looked very shocked. Yah. I was exclaiming to Eilton, "Hey, you're sending me to the frontlines..."

He grinned back, "Yes! That's where you should be!"

Haha...

God, help me. But I can do all things through You who gives me strength! And Your joy is my strength! Aye-men.

Anyway, somehow I was able to see the Tougher One's mum after service. So I quickly ran up and tapped her on her shoulder. Chatted with her about her boy. She said he's not doing too well in his studies, because he plays too much computer game.

But she said something that really surprised me very much. True, he finds HopeKids Live service very boring, but he still goes, because he said to his mum before that he does love God.

I was so surprised when I heard it. His mum smiled quietly in reply. She's concerned for his spiritual growth. Haha. I shared with her that I hated Sunday school too as a kid. =) She was pleasantly surprised to hear that. Think it encouraged her.

Haha. I think I must add The Tougher One to my intercession list. God is good! =) When we pray, the hands of God do what our hands cannot do. Aye-men.

No comments: