Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Finally!

Really want to thank God so much. =) For my final semester results, I did quite well for my grades. Got an A-, a B, a B+ and 2Cs. Hee, feel very grateful to God for the results, because even on the day before, I had an unpleasant dream in which I got lousy grades, and for some mysterious, unexplained reasons, unable to graduate this sem!

What a horrible dream. :P

Haha... hmm... think feel very contented with these grades, because I know I did my very best this semester. Very thankful to God that I got a C for my games module, because, honestly, it was horribly hard. :)

But think the more wonderful thing is that I have a group of brothers whom I can share with... was very touched when Huanyan offered to pray for me before I checked my results through SMS. Felt much more comforted and God graciously reminded me that He knows the plans that He has for me... plans to prosper me and not to harm me, plans to give me hope and a future. Amen!

Think God has been incredibly good to me all these years. :) Despite my lazy attitude many times, He, solely because of His grace, allowed me to pass all my modules (except one, but that was ungraded...). And this really is the best course for me to take - another blessing that I need to count.

Felt very contented in my heart... surprisingly, because I didn't get honours after all. But think it's very true, what the Bible says, that He enables us to be contented with whatever we receive, whether plenty or not, because He has promised His abundant provisions to every one of us who trusts in the name of His Son, Jesus Christ. :) Yay!

And think Huanyan's prayer for me helped a lot too. Reminded of what the Bible says about not being anxious about anything, but in everything we should pray to God... and His peace that surpasses all understanding will guard our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus! :D

Thank God... now here's on to the next phase of my life... onwards for His Kingdom!

No comments: