Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Awareness

Oh, thank God. :) He helped remind me that the discouragement I was feeling could be one of Satan's attempts to distract me again. And that accusing voice I hear is NOT the voice of the Holy Ghost... it's Satan, the Accuser, who stands day and night accusing the saints of God.

Revelation 12:10-11
10Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:
"Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God,
and the authority of his Christ.
For the accuser of our brothers,
who accuses them before our God day and night,
has been hurled down.
11They overcame him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;

they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.


It's true - I'm far from perfect. I have so many things in my life that needs to be forgiven. But I do have the blood of Christ, shed for me on the cross, and I have the word of my testimony of what He has done for me - and I shall not love my life so much as to shrink from death. =)

Yes, Satan, you may come against me with those accusations of yours, but, just as the Word of God says, I come against you in the name and blood of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, who loves me and has set me free!

12Therefore rejoice, you heavens
and you who dwell in them!
But woe to the earth and the sea,
because the devil has gone down to you!
He is filled with fury,
because he knows that his time is short."

No comments: