Sunday, December 10, 2006

December Days - discovery of myself

Thank God, feel much better now. :D It really is a privilege to carry everything to God in prayer. Actually was feeling quite down because of a friend - seriously, find it very hard to relate to this friend at times. Thought about it, felt guilty because I think it's my own fault actually.

But I think Jesus would have me get up and move on again. I mean, He doesn't condemn me; rather, He'd just have me look up to Him for His approval. After all, at the end of time, what really counts is His approval. :)

Hee! :) Oh, am talking now with an ex-NUS friend... quite touched, actually, by what he shared with me... quite a surprise, since I didn't expect him to suddenly msg me out of the blue. But oh yah, he's a working professional now, so hopefully can get to know him deeper too! :) God works in wonderful ways... aMeN!

No comments: