Thursday, March 8, 2007

Today


Had lunch with Yanjie today in NUS. Very refreshing time of fellowship. :)

Then met up with Zhiwei and Flince and YF for followup. Really enjoy the time together with these dear friends.

Later prayed together with Swee Leong and shared about some things on my mind with him. Very blessed by his sharing. Thanks bro! :)

Then met Jits in the comp centre. Thank God for her encouragement! Very funny too, the way the encouragement went... :)

Then went to Peter's place to help pass some stuff to him. Surprised to find Melissa there. Turns out she was learning Premiere Pro from Peter. :) Great time of fellowship again. :)

Weizhu helped me buy a cheap charger for my laptop. Very touched by his thoughtfulness. He also gave me some feedback. Really thank God for him too! :D

Now playing with my new dog. His name's Volvo, though I suggested to my mum that we call him Frisky instead. We'll see which name wins out. Have taught him to sit already. :) Thank God for this dog.

:)

"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."

No comments: