Saturday, March 24, 2007

"Let me justify the Pain from God's Sword..."

I read these words from a sister's blog just now as I was chatting wif YF... they're a very timely correction to my fear of speaking difficult truths into the younger believers' lives...

"Let me justify the Pain from God's Sword... it is better compared to Pain for eternity.

I sometimes hesitate to share the gospel because i feel that people cannot take it. The same challenge is posed to me: let them suffer the pain of such a black and white message and let them make a choice, or let them suffer for eternity? let me endure the sharp pain for preaching such a message in this life, or pained when i meet God for caring too much for my face, my life, than to care for the soul of others?"


(Hee, think HY will know what I mean... :P)

Met up with TH today. It was really good catching up with this old, dear friend of mine... and I also prayed for the opportunity to invite him for this Sunday's Alpha session (and that he'll be willing to come...)

And whoa, things happened exactly as I prayed... he asked me about how things are going on for me in church, and what am I doing in church ministry so far...

And yes, thank God for his willingness to come down and take a look... I'm encouraged by his willingness to learn and investigate new things...

The problem is, he's very busy with his studies, so he says that he can't make it for the next 2 sessions...

(Oh dear... I didn't pray that he'll COME... I simply prayed that he'll be WILLING to come. Me and my lack of faith!)

(Think TH's fine with me writing this... haha, TH, if you happen to be reading this... God's thinking of you even as you read this! ;))

No comments: