Monday, March 19, 2007

Scramble!

Think God impressed on me these particular verses during my QT after I told Him about some problems recently:

Proverbs 24:10
If you falter in times of trouble,
how small is your strength!


Rescue those being led away to death;
hold back those staggering toward slaughter.


If you say, "But we knew nothing about this,"
does not he who weighs the heart perceive it?
Does not he who guards your life know it?
Will he not repay each person according to what he has done?


I think He's telling me not to falter so easily, but to get up and move on, because this is a rescue mission I'm on. So don't give up doing what is good... don't give up sharing the good news of God's grace and truth! Because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes! Amen! :) For our God is an awesome God!

No comments: