Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Wonderful Dinner Meetup

Wow. Amazing. Was doing my ministry stuff and felt alone (maybe because I'm alone?). So msgd a few bros to ask them for dinner but nobody could make it. So went to Centerpoint Mac. Suddenly someone came up behind me. He tapped me. I turned. It was Chong Yeow my old ex-shepherd! Wow. He sat down and shared about how good God has been to him, and also how God opened doors for him to enter the media industry. :DDD he shared about how he never imagined tt God would make such a way. He faced a lot of discouragement from others because God had shown him tt he would be used by Him to impact the various sectors in the media industry to such an unbelievable extent, that Chong Yeow himself was stunned.

But he chose to obey God and believe in Him. He shared w me tt we like the verse where God says we shall be the head and not the tail. But if you read the verses after that, we must obey God in order to be the head...

:)

Anyway Chong Yeow encouraged me a lot esp w regards to my calling to children's ministry. Urged me to keep dreaming big and don't let go. Pray hard, trust hard and work hard.

Pray, pray, pray. There is no substitute for prayer.

:)

Wow. Thank God for this blessed 'coincidence'. I can tell that God engineered this meetup because of the timing and the fact that I had prayed to God about my being alone, and also because now I'm really on track to fulfilling e dreams that God has planted in my hearts... to see His kingdom come and His will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Amen!

So touched to see how God cares for me and encourages and gives me the resources to do the impossible.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: