Friday, October 8, 2010

Psalm 62:11-12

<blockquote><b>Psalm 62:11-12</b>
One thing God has spoken,
two things have I heard:
that you, O God, are strong,
and that you, O Lord, are loving.
Surely you will reward each person
according to what he has done.</blockquote>

:) thank God for this psalm. Reminded me of two important attributes of His: that He is not only loving - He is STRONG. And not just able, but also LOVING. And verse 12b reminds me that He's not just a loving giant... He is GENEROUS and JUST and PROACTIVE. He is not unfair. :)

Yup. In the midst of waiting and hoping - barely daring to hope - He takes care of me and makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me besides quiet waters. He restores my soul.

Yes, even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; your rod and staff, they comfort me. :)

And you've prepared a table for me already, right in the face of all those who doubt You. Even in the face of the devil himsel You anoint my head with oil. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I'll dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

:)


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: