Thursday, October 14, 2010

Is It... Your Fault?

I was thinking about today. Actually, I have a confession to make to you. It's not easy for me to get out of bed each day. (Ah. So what's new, you ask?)

I guess it's because everytime I wake up, it's because I feel a lot of anxieties and concerns about my procrastination and the challenges - especially relationships. I worry about what I said to that person, and whether I've made another person feel uncomfortable or put off. I worry even about quiet time.

How about you, dear friend? What's your worry today? Feeling guilty? Feeling down? Feel you've messed up things?

You are heard. And loved. You are known by God, your creator. And understood.

Yes, you've failed and messed up. Don't we all? Yes, some people are pissed off at you, or just feel a bit uncomfortable. But is that... always your fault?

Sometimes it's really not your fault. Even God himself got crucified. But let's pray together with Him on the cross: "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." :) Amen?

No comments: