Friday, October 22, 2010

Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

1. For me and Kin Wee to b able to help Shuyi finish entering all e research data by next fri.

2. Doing an interactive e-book for kids on the Christmas story to sell. Pray for tech ability to do the e-book.

3. Pray tt my parents can hv their 70th bday celeb b4 27 nov coz my flight to Cambodia is 27 nov.

4. Pray for wisdom n insight n love as I prepare for leading Friday's CG discussion tml.

5. Doing scriptwriting for children's Christmas drama. Nd creativity n humor.

6. Doing drama prep for Cambodia missions trip. Exciting! Planning to use mime as it requires no dialogue :)

7. Pray also for skill n love as I help run Sunday's CG for the Pri 3 kids in Wie Wie's absence.

8. Pray for the Paint a :) event to really bless the special kids we r visiting this Saturday. :)

Excited! Expect great things from God, attempt great things for God.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: