Monday, October 4, 2010

"To Be Strong and to Lean On..."

Blessed by the meetup with Huanyan :) and one thing that warms my heart is that even as he serves more and more, he increases in his prayer requests to be led by the Holy Spirit. :) blessed by his sweetness too. :)

And very blessed by God prompting him to suddenly pray for me too. :D his prayer covered all the bases of my heart's concerns. Even laying hands on me in public to pray childlikely too. Grace that blows all fears away. :)

Truly, where two or three are gathered in Jesus' name, there He is with us. :)

And as always, very blessed by Weizhu. :))) Shuyi too. Earlier in the day.

I love this family of God!

Welcome to the family
We're glad that you have come
To share your life with us
As we grow in love
May we always be to you
What God would have us be
A family always there
To be strong and to lean on...


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: