Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Now On To The Future... again!

Ok, looking at my past two posts... there's a pattern again - I was moaning about my convocation last year, and WZ reminded me in the same way this bro reminded me...

Lord, how do I break out of this pattern of insecurity and unrealistic expectations that I constantly overlay on others?

Thinking through what I've read in the Bible before... can only remember Galatians where Scripture tells to help carry others' burdens, and Philippians: "Each of you should look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others..."

Thinking. What are my CG's needs? And have I encouraged them? What are their burdens that I can help carry?

Suddenly. I think... I know what I need to do now.

Lord, help me grow out of my self into Your likeness. In Jesus' name amen.

No comments: