Monday, February 11, 2008

"Father, i pray that you see yeuann's heart. Lord, help him to find peace and contentment, and draw strength from You, Lord. we know that Your desire is not that he becomes "socially aware" but that he becomes a true disciple, and someone who loves you and loves people. With all that said, Lord, help him in this area that he might faithfully strive for excellence in his "social awareness". Bless his relationship with his CG too. Amen. :)"

Thanks so much to this very dear friend who sent me this long SMS during work today. Especially during work! :D And it comforted and helped me look up to draw strength from God again - it was really as though it was a draught of clean, cold water on a sweaty blazing-hot day. And it comforts me a lot, because it reminds me that in the final analysis, God really looks at the heart, not the outwards appearance. As long as I faithfully strive for excellence... be it in "social awareness", or in serving God, or in loving people... God is able to add on to me as I do my part.

No comments: