Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Bouquet of Thanksgiving!



Linguistic skills? Really meh? Thought my style is very plain words... just keep on using "hee" and "wow" and "thank God"... :P

But yeah, thank God for His grace... i do believe He has given me this strength in writing stories... 'cos i really loved to write stories back in primary school and kept on aceing my essays in writing competitions... and i always love to read a good story. =)

Hee! feel heartwarmed and encouraged by this friend's comment... whatever glory comes from this, it goes to You, Lord! Like how Corrie Ten Boom, whenever she received some praise for the day, she would, in a very childlike heart, kneel down at her bed, and lift these praises that she had received, to her Heavenly Daddy as though she were giving Him a bouquet of flowers: "This is for You, Lord!"

A Bouquet of Thanksgiving! Flowers of joy, of goodness, of peace, of love, of hope, of faith... there are so many flowers today that we can give God! What kind of flowers? As many as the flowers of the field, of the earth, of the galaxy! For each and every one of our lives are like flowers unto Him... tremulously frail, yet terribly sweet in His eyes.

"For all men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field.
The grass withers, and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord stands forever."

What do I have, that is not Yours? Or what can we give, that You have not given?
All we have are these lives, and that's what we give to You Lord.

Lord I offer my life to You
Everything I've been through
Use it for Your glory
Lord I offer my days to You
As a pleasing sacrifice...

No comments: