Monday, February 11, 2008

Ah. Paiseh. I should be counting my blessings again. That's what HQ reminded me.

Thank God for Sharon, who has been a very good friend to me in CG. I really have to be a more faithful friend to her. And can learn so much from her life and her example.

Not to be inward-looking again (as I am so prone to being), but to remember, "Even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and give His life as a ransom for many."

"Something that's of worth, that will bless Your heart."

And not to compare myself with others... but to follow their examples as they follow Christ's example.

Still growing, still going on.

Even this blog. Shouldn't be an emo ranting, but to be more encouraging instead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks yeu ann for ur compliments. Actually, i have to admit that there are still a lot of things i need to grow and learn from you. In fact, one inspiring thing tat you have that encourage me is your persistent and determination on not giving up and close up yourself though at times you really met setbacks in friendship buidling.
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Sharon! :D didn't expect to see you here (i mean, your comment)... wow, thanks for dropping by my blog.

and hee, wow, really? thanks so much for your encouragement dear sis. i have much more to learn from you sis - e.g. how you grew a lot in managing your emotions, your very caring heart for others, your constant commitment to letting God's word rule your mind instead of your emotions (not always the easiest way for you :P), and especially your faithfulness and perseverance in constantly leading the House of Prayer team.

Sis, your heart for God's kingdom is very great indeed. :D thank God for a woman of noble character like you... =D