Saturday, July 7, 2007

Thank God so much for Peter, KC, Bowen, Eugene, Swee Leong, Winnie and Weizhu. And thank God for Tai Heng who also came down. :D Very blessed! :D Super-touched especially... Swee came all the way down from Bedok to take photos with me before he had to rush off to Orchard... was stunned when he told me that - very, very, very touched by this dear bro and friend's heart. And also very touched by KC too, how he waited for me during the entire convo ceremony, drinking (expensive) apple juice all the while... and even offered to help me contact my parents who were late. And how WZ came down even tho he was sick. And Winnie coming all the way down from Toa Payoh. :D

Had a good time at CG too today. Had worship (for the first time!), and also a group discussion. Tai Heng dropped by for a short while - he joined me for dinner. Thank God for Sharon too, who took the time and initiative to chat with TH. :D And oh yeah, very touched by what TH said when HQ asked him how come TH went all the way from Clementi to Plaza Sing just to eat dinner with me... he said he likes to have dinner wif me. Hee! Thank God for you, TH! Thank you for being such an available friend... I really cherish the times spent with you!

During CG discussion, HQ shared with us the passage about some friends making a hole in a roof so that they could bring their paralysed friend to Jesus. And how these friends had such an "irrational" commitment to their paralysed friend, that they would carry him a long way and go to all the trouble of climbing up to the roof of the full house and making a hole in the roof... wow. That passage really reminded me a lot of the importance of being commmited to my bros and sisters in my CG.

Then as HQ and I went back to the MRT, bumped into Jits, Joyce, John and Xinying. Wah. 3 Js and 1 Queen! lol! And Wenjiang too - he introduced us to a Canadian brother. Cool! :D Reminded HQ and me of Terence too, our Canadian friend - been quite a while since we kept in touch.

Great time of fellowship and friendship. Thank You Jesus! for this wonderful family You have put me in!

No comments: