Saturday, July 7, 2007

I'm a Phleg-Mel? :)

Tried this personality test - got it from Zhenzhong's blog. Could be more accurate, but roughly it's around there. I took the DISC test again a few weeks back, and I'm an S-C type (in the context of being with friends). Hee hee... test results agree too with my CALIPER test (a highly accurate personality test that's based on the traits theory rather than temperament theory). So there... seems I'm a phleg-mel, rather than a mel-phleg. Gosh, I can't decide... but too lazy to think! :P Some day I'll get around to deciding... steady lah, don't press me... no hurry, this thing... relaaaax! (But i'm worried! what if I make the wrong decision? Alamak... must analyse all the relevant points...)

Haha!

My stats at: http://www.oneishy.com/personality/results/1936a4e54
Melancholy Strength:6 Weakness:7
33%
Phlegmatic Strength:10 Weakness:11
53%
Sanguine Strength:2 Weakness:1
8%
Choleric Strength:2 Weakness:1
8%

And just for laughs:


Lemme know what your results are!

No comments: