Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Just was still thinking about this... what can I do, as my own responsibility? 'Cos was thinking that perhaps one way how Satan effectively stops men from living to their fullest potential for God is not to disable them completely in all areas... all he needs to do is deceive and sabotage them in just one or two weak areas of their lives, so that they can't function fully to their maximum for God.

Like how you don't have to totally blow up a tank to disable it. All you need to do is destroy just its tracks and it's immobilized, helpless. Or how you don't have to take out the engine of a sports car. You just cut its tyres or siphon off its fuel or pour water into its engine...

So one area that I need to grow in quickly, while I still have time and am moldable, is to exercise greater initiative in taking care of my own life, my own property, etc. Think I have made progress, by God's grace, but I have been backsliding in this area... oh no, this isn't good! Hm... jiayou, YA, work harder and pray more earnestly in Him! Because in the end it is God who protects, delivers and enables you to grow...

No comments: