Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Spirit of Excellence

Read Guanrui's latest entry, and wow, it is very inspiring. :D I remember how he told me that when he became a Christian in NS, he wanted to shine for Christ and inspire his soldiers even as he did his duty as a platoon sergeant. So he did. :) And praise God, he has impacted many lives through his faithfulness for Christ in his daily living. :D

Think that is something about Guanrui's life that I really look up to him as a role model for me. Especially now that I'm working. His spirit of excellence for the Lord. Honestly, there are many Christians who have inspired me in many ways - but this brother is especially inspiring to me in my life to be faithful to the Lord. Thank God for you, Jacob! :D

And oh, I think I didn't mention this before, but bro, if you happen to be reading this, think I just want to affirm you for your humility. Especially how you responded so readily, willingly and sweetly after I had scolded you and someone else. Actually was really super-touched when I saw that sweet spirit - it's something that makes me ... hmm... feel a bit teary-eyed. :D

No comments: