Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Hmm, back from lunch. Thank God for the slow (but timely) walk to lunch... was a good time of just praying and fellowshipping with God. Realised that I'm feeling very tired in the heart, and so was very refreshed after just talking with my Daddy, and sharing with Him all my frustrations and burdens and plans. Amazing what 10 minutes of intense heartfelt prayer can do to you. :) The Lord truly is closer than I think!

And it was a transformative experience... lunch time was a very good time with my colleagues - and haha, somehow God anointed my sense of humour... that got everyone laughing ;) short but impactful all right! It's extra meaningful, because was praying for God to help me impact my colleagues in a good and positive way... Haha... surprising indeed, 'cos most of the time my jokes are lame. But yeah, that truly is the power of a joyful God - He enables you and me to be glad and rejoice in His works, in His power!

Psalm 91:4-5
For you make me glad by your deeds, O LORD;
I sing for joy at the works of your hands.
How great are your works, O LORD,
how profound your thoughts!

No comments: