Friday, May 4, 2007

Thinking, how does one go through times of confusion and dryness like these? I'm encouraged by the Psalms where David was so real and honest with God. How I need to be like this, despite my deepest fears of people condemning and judging me. Is it rational even? No lah! Fix your eyes on Jesus, remember, everything you do is because of Jesus, who loves you and died for you!

Remember the words of Paul:
17"If, while we seek to be justified in Christ, it becomes evident that we ourselves are sinners, does that mean that Christ promotes sin? Absolutely not! 18If I rebuild what I destroyed, I prove that I am a lawbreaker. 19For through the law I died to the law so that I might live for God. 20I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 21I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"


Remember, YA, you're trying to please God, not men! :) So don't be "spiritually correct"... be spiritually real! "Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress. Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers." Don't impose unrealistic expectations on yourself, what you think others think you should be doing... like what Peter told you, "Know where you stand."

So be encouraged, yes, YA? :) Daddy's looking at you, smiling. Don't be discouraged. Keep going on. Love God and love your neighbour as yourself. Keep going on because JESUS is with you always! :D Amen!

No comments: