Sunday, May 6, 2007

Oh yah, something I need to grow in too is not being so melancholic. Was thinking about that, yah, a positive spirit is a good thing... God, help me out here, to be joyful in You always! :)

"If we call to Him, He will answer us
If we run to Him, He will run to us
If we lift our hearts, He will lift us up
Come now praise His name, all ye saints of God...

Sing for joy! to God our strength
Sing for joy! to God our strength
Our strength...

Draw near to Him, He is here with us
Give Him your love, He's in love with us
He will heal our hearts, He will cleanse our hands
If we rend our hearts, He will heal our land..."


Ha... i think it'll help a lot when I get my guitar fixed. singing praise songs to God really cheers my heart up like nothing else can. :)

Psalm 147:1
Hallelujah!
How good it is to sing praises to our God,
how pleasant and fitting to praise him!


You know, I think this blog is so so much of a "sermon" thingy. Ha... oh well... i guess i need to make it more relevant haha...

but still... juz want to share that God is ever so good... since the first day I asked Jesus into my heart, life has never never never been the same again. =D

So much joy, so much peace, so much transformation... the sheer goodness of God simply cannot be matched to anything else! :D

Yeah, I guess i am foolish, but honestly, i don't care. just thinking about King David dancing before the LORD with all his might... yeah, so what? :) i shall be a rebel with a cause, a rebel with the Cause of all Causes - for the King of Kings and Lord of Lords! :)

No comments: