Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My convocation's on 6 July, 3pm. :)

You can check out the schedules for the other NUS grads at this link: http://www.nus.edu.sg/commencement/2007/ceremonies.htm

Do come down to be with us! :)

Hee, excited about it... :) just thinking about... i'm very blessed and fortunate to be able to attend university and graduate when there's other more capable and deserving people who aren't given the opportunity to do so... hm... Lord, You've given me so much... now it's time for me to give the little I have back to You...

Though...

What can we give
That You have not already given?
And what do we have
That is not already Yours?
All we have are these lives
And that's what we give to You Lord...


And I remember a dear brother's words:
"Don't just go to university to graduate and get a piece of paper... it's just plain sick! Live for God!"

Hee. :) Today's the rest of my life... and I intend to live it fully, each day, for Him. Because nobody knows how long we have to live each day, so let's live it fully in love for God, and love for our fellowmen. Amen? :)

No comments: