Friday, May 4, 2007

Strategy

Thank God so much. :D Prayed, and while I was praying, reminded of this beautiful song, "What a Friend We Have in Jesus!"

"O what peace we often forfeit
O what needless pain we bear
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer!"


And about my feeling lost and helpless, hee, think He gave me an excellent piece of advice: "Strategy, strategy, strategy." :)

What I think He means is that I need to strategise. E.g. in meeting up with my bros and sisters, in planning for my own growth, in developing myself for work, in ministry, in pursuing my passion, etc.

Like how Robert put it, "You need to plan in order to be impromptu!" ;)

And like what HH put it, "Be intentional."

Ah. :) Time to grow, to push on! Even God Himself is telling me to push on, to be more strategic!

So in that spirit, just some growth areas that I have in mind:
Attitude: Maturity, Prudence, Joy :)
Skills: Designing and Video Production, Social Skills
Knowledge: Discipleship, How to Influence Others

No comments: