Monday, January 1, 2007

Thanks so much Daddy, feel much better after praying to You. :)

Think You reminded me, I've got so much free time now, so why not use this time that You have given me to bless others?
Or to bless You?

Anything done in His name, no matter how little, will never be in vain. He will remember... :)

Father, please help me use this time purposefully for You Lord. To extend Your kingdom... to love You Lord, to love my neighbour as myself. In Jesus' most wonderful name, I pray amen! :)


Just saw Jiadai's nickname... it struck me a lot: "e way i live my life shows You how much I love You."

And every experience, whether good or bad, can be a good learning experience. :)

Just like how, after playing 1.5 hours of computer games, I felt so empty inside, that helps to remind me how thirsty life is without You.

I do love You, Jesus, I do! Really want to seek Your will, want to seek Your way.

Not my will but Yours be done.

To bring a smile to Your face - that is all my heart's desire, and I long to worship You.

Thank You dear Jesus... please forgive me for wasting this precious time You have given me, and enable Your servant to be an instrument of blessing...
a broken jar of clay to pour out Your love to those around You.

Thank You Jesus... for being my strength, when i am weak.
Thank You Jesus... for being the treasure that i seek.
Thank You Jesus... for being my all in all.

:)

Feel so much more encouraged and lifted up...
Realised it's Your Spirit now gently prodding me, now gently lifting me up.
This year is a year of so much promise, so much hope.
Help me take that step, and not be afraid to make mistakes.

Yep! Not to be afraid to make mistakes - and to humbly learn from them!
Want to make this one of my New Year's Resolutions! :)

Hee... feel so much better, after being able to pour out everything to You, Daddy, in this journal.

No comments: