Friday, January 12, 2007

Simple Songs

something i realised today. :) that when you try your best to seek God, He will do His part to reach out to you too.

God is closer than we think. :)

why i say that? bcos was very tired today, yet i knew that i simply had to seek God today in His word. yet fell asleep (decided to) because I needed the sleep.

but i think He sees my heart. even when i'm sleeping during my QT instead of reading my bible.

and what father wouldn't want his child to fall asleep in his arms? :)

felt so loved even when i was sleeping. i don't know how, just felt loved. and i really do need His love very much.

then after that, found myself starting to sing some songs in my heart. haven't been singing songs to God for a long time actually. think that's a meter of sorts, whether songs flow freely from my heart to Him. to help me discern whether there's spiritual dryness in my life.

simple songs. but they mean everything in my heart to Jesus.

No comments: