Thursday, January 11, 2007

Anyway, thinking back to "adjusting my expectations". hmm... yeah, think that's what i'm intending to do abt the sisters in the new CG... to be honest, i wonder how'll it be. anyway i think it's better to go in with the attitude that i will have to learn more things and even unlearn certain things, in order to be more effective in the next phase. yep. putting away the old wineskins that served me so well, and start using the new wineskins. need to start learning asap and adapting quickly to the new terrain! :)

hmm. what other expectations and things that i'll have to 'unlearn' in the new phase of my life, not just ministry, but also work, family, etc? Finances are one of the first things that comes to my mind... sleep and physical health are another thing... because when you're 25 years old, that's the prime of your youth, your health... and the "graduate belly" will start appearing soon... :P

so many more things.... Lord, guide me safely thru this new phase even now... =) which I know You're doing, thru Your Bible! Thank You Jesus! :)

No comments: