Friday, January 12, 2007

Selfish Service

Sorry God, I need to pray to you. :) Felt ... initially ok, when I did my best to encourage a friend. But he just typed "hehe" at the end... so felt a bit discouraged actually.

Why do I feel discouraged, actually, when i try to encourage sometimes? i'm not sure... perhaps it's just a case of timing, or a case of trust - because i really do believe that God wanted me to share that particular verse n prophecy with him over msn...

And isn't it impt to serve God, no matter what the response? if my conscience is clear, n i have served God to the best of my ability, then it really doesn't matter how the bro responds.

for all i know, the bro may be very encouraged, but it's just not his style to say so.

i'm so amazed yet mortified. By His grace and by my sinfulness. His generosity, and my selfishness.

No comments: