Saturday, June 6, 2009

Went to Howjoo's and Sijia's wedding today. Gosh, so happy to see them married! And even more wonderful is how You, Lord, have brought them together... to extend Your kingdom... and love and so on. =)

Overjoyed. =D At what God has done yet once again. One thing that struck me was the number of people there, who had a chance to hear the testimony of how the Lord brought them together. Now joyfully looking forward, with this couple's other friends, to see what the Lord can do through their willing hearts and surrendered lives.
Song of Solomon 5:1
"I have come into my garden, my sister, my bride;
I have gathered my myrrh with my spice.
I have eaten my honeycomb and my honey;
I have drunk my wine and my milk.
Eat, O friends, and drink;
drink your fill, O lovers."

No comments: