Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Was reading the Facebook tribute to Anthony Yeo, and the Online Citizen's obituary to this man.

Felt very deeply touched by his life, and how God can use someone who might seem a "failure" in the eyes of our results-oriented culture... God used the foolish things of the world to shame the wise. Thank God for this wise man who walked the earth...

I guess what he wrote and shared struck a chord within me. 'Cos think can really learn from him about understanding people. 'Cos if you want to touch people's lives... you have to learn to understand them more. And that they can feel that you understand - and care - for them...

I like this tribute to him:
"As we grieve over the loss of Anthony, let us also remember the life he lived and added to others."
Gosh. I hope I can live a life like his... adding to others.

No comments: