Saturday, June 27, 2009

Things I Hope To Do When I Move On

  • Go cycling through Southern Ridges
  • Program a Flash game (I was thinking of combining a comic strip with a war game!)
  • Meet up dear friends for lunch
  • Watch as many Charlie Chaplin movies as I can
  • Read as many children's books as I can
  • Work on the HopeKids website (sorry Hong Teck, I know it's been ages...)
  • Download all the HopeKids videos that I've meant to download, but couldn't!
  • Finish studying Philippians (it will probably take me a month...), then go on to study Matthew (it will probably take me a year...)
  • Organize an outdoors expedition for the Primary 6 boys (and maybe girls) in my HopeKids CG
  • Write another children's storybook
  • Writers' Circle... I gotta discuss with Kin Wee the next move...
  • Study scriptwriting, and maybe drama if possible
  • Pray for a breakthrough in personal discipline and focus
  • Pray for breakthrough in children's outreach (I really wonder how we're going to do better this year... Lord, help us out!!!)
"Expect great things from God; attempt great things for God." William Carey

No comments: